Al-Qurayat chamber of commerce and industry was established in 1408 AH. It has made some significant progress since its establishment like protecting the interests of its members, contributing to the development of the province economy and its initiative and excellence in the serving economy and society in the Kingdom through its own administrative, regulatory and financial development, in addition to being constantly open to developments in similar organizations around the world and adopting the latest systems and technologies in serving the private sector. It also protects the interests of businessmen, seeing as the chamber has witnessed many developments and expansions, both horizontal and vertical, making it rank a prominent position among the chambers of the commerce and industry on the regional level.
Leadership and excellence in protecting the interests of the business sector in the province of Al-Qurayat so it ranks among the developed and large chambers.
In the chamber, we strive to provide distinctive and high quality services to meet the aspirations of the private sector in order to ensure continuous development through the optimum use of available resources and renewable technologies, and we actively contribute to the economic and social development of the region, in addition to realizing the aspirations of our associates in light of the values and principles of our society.
• Expanding the role of the strategic partnership between the chambers and associates through the support and protection of their interests.
• The development of the chamber's direct services to its affiliates.
• Contributing to the economic development of Hail.
• Developing the internal work environment in the chamber.
• Developing community relations within the region of Hail.
• Achieving financial balance to continue the performance of activities, tasks and future plans.
• Collection and distribution of all information and statistics related to trade and industry.
• Providing government agencies with industrial and commercial data and information.
• Giving suggestions on the promotion and protection of national industries and the development of the Kingdom's exports of industrial and national products.
• Limiting and discussing the commercial and industrial problems in preparation for submitting them to competent government agencies.
• Encouraging traders and manufacturers, urging them to take advantage of local consulting firms and foreign investments and encourage joint venture to contribute to the development.
• Holding exhibitions, markets, technical training centers and anything that would contribute to the development of trade and industry.
• Ratification of companies' certificates and documents
• Forming committees consisting from members or others to prepare studies, research and reports that help develop trade and industry
• Training and development of workforce according to market needs.
• Promoting a culture of self-employment among young business men and women and explaining the mechanism to start their own business and develop it.
• Providing economic advice to contribute to raising the performance and efficiency of entrepreneurs.