To support Small and Medium Size Enterprises (SMEs) in the Kingdom and develop their contribution to the development of economic and social development.
To become the main tool for developing SMEs in the Kingdom through the contribution in finding an suitable and encouraging working environment to help establish and support SMEs in cooperation with the Saudi Chambers and relevant organizations. And to act as a link between the Chambers of Commerce and those organizations in any endeavor that will serve that sector.
1. Dissemination of self-employment culture in the community and the development of entrepreneurship and leadership among young people.
2. Working to strengthen the role of Saudi Chambers in supporting and developing the sector.
3. To coordinate with the concerned government bodies and working on gathering and consolidating efforts.
4. Promoting the use of international programs designed to promote SMEs and to benefit from successful international experiences in the promotion and development of SMEs in the Kingdom.
5. Facilitate the financing of SMEs.
6. The preparation of studies and the provision of up-to-date information and data on the sector.
7. Enhancing the competitiveness and export capability of SMEs.
First Objective: Dissemination of self-employment culture in the community and the development of entrepreneurship and leadership among young people.