Vision Realization Office
Achieving the Saudi Vision 2030 is a national responsibility for all entities operating in the private sector; therefore, the Council of Saudi Chambers (CSC) and Saudi Arabian chambers of commerce are working towards crystalizing their role, and making a significant change in their strategies to be in line with the national Vision. Consequently, the CSC board issued Decision No. (M/90/3) Dated 23/3/1438H, to form the Vision Realization Office (VRO) as part of the CSC General Secretariat.
The VRO will serve as a vital pillar in elevating the private sector’s contribution to achieving the Saudi Vision 2030, and a main arm to CSC in realizing the Vision’s initiatives, and supporting initiatives of Saudi chambers of commerce with the aim of achieving the Saudi Vision 2030. Consequently, this will foster the private sector’s role in diversifying income, and achieving a sustainable national development.
Vision: Achieving sustainable partnership between the public and private sectors with the aim of achieving the Saudi Vision 2030.
• Working towards increasing the private sector’s contribution to achieving the Vision.
• Monitoring and observing challenges facing the private sector, and providing solutions.
• Introducing the private sector to initiatives of the public sector, represented in the programs of the Vision.
• Following up on - and improving - initiatives of CSC and Saudi chambers of commerce relating to the Vision.
• Providing the private sector with information on the investment opportunities that come along with the Vision’s programs.
• Representing the private sector before the national structure of VROs in government bodies.
• Raising awareness in the private sector towards the latest developments in achieving the Vision.
Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030_A_Simple Guide to Business