Available Incentives for Saudi exports:
1. Promotional prices for shipment of agricultural and industrial Saudi exports.
2. Participation in funding and credit programs for supporting national exports, such as:
-The longest long-term trade funding program administrated by the Islamic Development Bank and dedicated to financing exports of non-traditional commodities within Islamic countries
-Arab Monetary Fund, which provides a program to finance trade between Arab countries.
• Membership of the Arab Investment Guarantee Corporation, which provides financial guarantees for exporters against commercial and non-commercial risks in Arab States at rates ranging between (70%-90%) of the exported commodities value.
3. Reduction of seaport services fees on exports by 50% less than what is prescribed in the system of seaport fees and charges, and exempting exports from land revenues for a period of ten days after entering the customs office.
4. Conducting collective and bilateral economic and commercial agreements, which include:
-The Unified Economic Agreement of the GCC countries and bilateral agreements for economic cooperation with some Arab countries.
-An Agreement to Facilitate and develop commercial exchange between Arab countries.
-International conventions, whether in the framework of the Organization of the Islamic Conferences or the Organization of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) aka the Global System of Trade Preferences among developing countries.
For more information, please contact us at the following address:
Tel. +9661 2182222
Fax. +9661 2182399