Reference to the meeting with the HE Director General of Customs Mr. / Saleh Bin Manie Alkhiliawy, with men workers on Monday, 10/2/1431 AH, in the headquarters of the Council of Saudi Chambers, and discussed the obstacles facing the customs ports and limit access as desired, which provides facilities in accordance with what has been agreed upon.
The major constraints faced by exporters and the customs of the Saudis are:
1. Customs discovered between now and then a blank invoices and papers stamped and certified by the relevant authorities in the country of origin is no doubt that the presence of such securities redouble its efforts to audit because of the misinformation in the provision of incorrect data.
2. An error in the billing information (such as the importer's name, quantity, value, origin).
3. Do not write the name and address of the source of the goods to be fully exported, which result in seizure of goods to customs and the corresponding delay Vshaa.
4. Not be authorized by some exporters to correct some of the named chemicals which may cause the introduction of restricted materials without registration in the import data Bmsmaha the right show in the statistics of the exporting country as a dangerous entered the kingdom and do not appear in the statistics of the Kingdom.
5. Ensure the development of industrial enterprises established mark of origin on their products to be exported so as not abused products abroad Kingdom and exploited by importers in these countries and to specify that the terms of export requires an indication of the origin of every commodity is fixed and the absence of a fixed sign, would deprive the product the State of import duty-free if they are exported to one of the GCC or the Arab countries.