Improving the pharmaceutical industry in the Kingdom to become the best among others in the Middle East and globally.
Improving the performance of the pharmaceutical production's private sector and spreading awareness of its essential role in economic and health care development plans.
A set of required goals have been agreed upon to achieve the committee's mission. They are summarized in the following:
1. Strengthening the link between pharmaceutical companies associated with the Committee.
2. Opening regular channels of communication with the concerned authorities participating in making relevant decisions.
3. Finding appropriate solutions to the problems facing the pharmaceutical industry in the Kingdom.
4. Engaging with stakeholders in the promotion of the proper handling of medication by the public.
5. Encouraging scientific research and dealing with the technological development to serve the pharmaceutical industry in the Kingdom.
6. Developing and training national cadres capable of working in the pharmaceutical industry.
7. Overcoming difficulties and constraints facing the registration of drugs and exporting them outside the Kingdom.