To have a notable role in the development of the national economy through the cooperation and coordination with the Chambers of Commerce and Industry, the business sector and all relevant entities in accordance with the general directions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Council cooperates closely with the Saudi Chambers of Commerce and Industry and assists in the protection, preservation and development of the business sector in the Saudi Arabia. It acts as a leading partner in the nation’s development process, and helps preserve its human and financial resources as per the Islamic values.
1. Support the national development programs.
2. Participate with the executive government authorities in preparing regulations and policies related to the business sector.
3. Enhance the business sector participation in the economic and social development.
4. Follow-up and monitor all internal and external economic changes.
5. Develop and promote exports specifically, in addition to external trade in general.
6. Participate in improving the investment climate.
7. Develop the small and medium size enterprise sector.
8. Participate in the Saudization of labor force in the business sector.
9. Develop the external economic relations and enhance commercial partnership with friendly countries.
10. Enhance the relations between the Council and the Chambers in addition to the relation between the Chambers themselves.
11. Represent the Saudi business sector in the international arena.
12.Activating the exercise of social responsibility of Saudi Chambers and all business sectors in the Kingdom.
13.Contribute to the development of existing industries in Saudi Arabia and to facilitate the setting up of industries which support it
14.Work to improve the image of entrepreneurs in society and the media constantly.