- Joint Saudi foreign committees.
- Saudi foreign business councils.
- Preparing for the 3rd Conference on real estate.
- Preparing for the 1st Conference on National Education and Training.
- The 2nd forum for consulting offices.
- A seminar on health insurance.
- Participation in the study of system projects.
- Delegations of employers and joint committees.
- Studying system projects, regulations and instructions for the business sector.
- Participating in meetings and committees charged with discussing legal topics inside or outside the Council.
- Contracts and agreements.
- Organizing and participating in events.
- Development of services provided by labor offices to business owners.
- Holding the 1st Saudi Women's Forum on "Employment Opportunities"
- The 1st introductory meeting for female beginner investors.
- Holding meetings for dialogue between members of the Women's National Committee and officials concerned with resolution 120.
- Training women cadres.
- Preparing a study on organizing women's economic activity in fitness centers in the Kingdom.
- Making a long-term strategic plan for the Women's National Committee.
- Making a strategic plan to support women's business: "The Endowment Fund".
- Launching "Wadhefha" project for female employment.
- Studying the experiences of local and international universities and colleges and their initiatives like personal skills development programs and employment programs, in addition to proposing programs that meet the requirements of the labor market.
- Studying the experience of the Human Resources Development Fund in supporting women's business through the programs it offers, proposing training and developing suggestions aimed at expanding the employment of women in the private sector.
- Proposing special regulations for part-time work, telecommuting and their implementation mechanisms in cooperation with concerned authorities, in addition to creating mechanisms to encourage their implementation by the private sector.
- Bringing members for ICC-Saudi Arabia.