- Updating committee data on the website.
- Publishing news, events and achievements of National Committees.
- Providing committee departments at the Chambers of Commerce with mechanism of action for the National Committees, results of their various activities, and communicating with the Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
- The expanded meeting with local dates producers and manufacturers.
- Spreading legal awareness among the Chambers' board of directors and executive departments.
- Promoting social responsibility at the Chambers of Commerce and Industry in the Kingdom.
- Working on the application and practice of governance in Chambers of Commerce.
- Promoting cooperation with the Human Resources Development Fund.
- Promoting cooperation with the Saudi Credit and Saving Bank.
- Developing the Council's general website.
- Completing the implementation of the electronic archiving system.
- Completing the project of supporting and sponsoring Saudi Chambers with Associates and Financial systems (five chambers).
- Providing technical support with management systems to Saudi Chambers.
- Developing the Saudi e-government National Portal
- Activating the Project Management System
- Applying virtual computing default for most servers at the Council.
- Fixing the public network, the telephone network and replacing old hardware.
- Developing the backup system.
- Developing some technical infrastructure systems.
- Analysis of management programs and activities.
- Writing a newsletter of the tasks and mechanisms of implementing programs and activities at the Council's departments.
- Reminding departments of their monthly tasks.
- Reporting the achievements of the Chambers of Commerce for 2010.
- ISO 9001quality program.
- Raising administrative awareness.
- Training female heads of departments in Chambers of Commerce.
- Preparing and issuing the first part of Successes from Remote parts of the Kingdom manual
- Organizing meetings of the female heads of departments in the Chambers of Commerce – the Women's National Committee
- Focusing on successful female investment experiences in various fields and benefiting from them.
- Coordinating local and foreign activities.
- Uploading the activities of the department and the committee on the Council's website.
- Spreading awareness of the role of financial institutions and discussing ways to develop them.
- Publishing news and achievements of the women's department and the Women's National Committee.
- Holding economic information seminars.
- Producing documentary films.
- Telecasting the council's activities.
- Preparing and printing the Council's introductory brochure.
- Arranging meetings with the editors of economic pages with members of the Board of Directors at the Council.
- Preparing television episodes about major economic issues.
- Arranging visits of members of the Board of Directors at the Council to charity organizations and hospitals.
- Developing the Council's Library.
- Trade and investment exchange between the Kingdom and other countries around the world.
- Developing databases.
- Forming the Board of Directors for the Center.