- Organizing a seminar on fighting commercial fraud, counterfeiting and protecting intellectual property.
- Supporting franchise projects through coordination with licensing and financing authorities.
- Conducting a study on the Prize (Most Transparent Company award).
- The meeting of members of the National Committee for Trade with officials in the Customs Department.
- The meeting of members of the National Committee for Road Transport with His Excellency the Minister of Labor.
- The meeting of members of the National Committee for Joint Stock Companies with the General Manager of the Zakat and Income Department.
- The meeting of members of the National Committee for Joint Stock Companies with the Chairman of the Capital Market Authority.
- The third expanded meeting for all carriers in the Kingdom.
- The joining of government agencies to the Coding Centre like the Grain Silos and Flour Mills organization.
- Participating with a presentation about the prospects of partnership between the private sector and the Customs Department to facilitate trade (the vision of the private sector), in a workshop organized by the Customs Department.
- Participating in the work group formed to study the obstacles facing the public and private sectors in export and import transactions.
- Requesting the Minister of Trade and Industry to postpone the application of the Arabization of car navigational map systems until the year 2013.
- Creating a database that consists of 200 thousand companies.
- Working with some government institutions (such as the Ministry of Trade and Industry, the Customs Department, the Grain Silos and Flour Mills Organization, and institutions of manufacturing applications) to apply the e-coding system.
- Obtaining initial approval from the Customs Department to use barcodes.
- Preparation of a legal memorandum addressed to the Ministry of Trade and Industry on the subject of the companies' branches in provinces and regions renewing their records at Commercial Register offices in which these branches of companies exist in their respective domains.