- Organizing the Second International Conference for Saudi Real Estate (SAIREC 2).
- Issuing magazines for contractors and real estate and construction.
- Preparing a study on the establishment of a Saudi Commission for the contractors.
- Preparing a strategic plan for all real estate committees at Saudi Chambers to unify their work.
- Submitting a report on the reasons behind the lack of reinforcing steel in the local market to the Ministry of Trade and Industry.
- Participating in the preparation of a study on a sample for a general construction contract (alternative).
- Participating in the development of regulations for real estate investment Funds.
- Participating in studying real estate systems in the Kingdom.
- Participating in a team composed of the Ministry of Trade and Industry and universities to study the efficiency of the construction sector and develop it.
- Cooperating with the Ministry of Labor in determining the criteria for assessing the need for labor in contracting companies and institutions.
- Membership in the Committee for evaluating property compensation and dispossession of land.
- The meeting of the members of the National Committee for Contractors with the undersecretary for Planning and Development at the Ministry of Labor regarding the new electronic transaction program.
- The meeting of the members of the National Committee for Contractors with officials from the Ministry of Trade and Industry on the use of imported steel in government projects.
- The meeting of the members of the National Committee for Contractors with His Royal Highness, the Minister of Municipal and Rural Affairs.
- The meeting of the members of the National Committee for Contractors with officials in commercial banks.
- Contributing to finding solutions to facilitate the procedures of bringing foreign employment, and applying Saudization in the construction sector.
- Cooperating with the Human Resources Development Fund to determine the required job positions for the real estate sector.
- Beginning the work in the real estate training diploma program in cooperation with the chambers of Riyadh, Jeddah and the Saudi Association for Real Estate Sciences (SARES).