- Implementation of the "Quality" program and preparing the council's General Secretariat to acquire the international ISO 9001 certification.
- Establishing and developing the Council's Information Centre.
- Updating the content of the Council's website.
- Preparing the general plan for the General Secretariat of the Council of Saudi Chambers of the Year 2011.
- Assessing the development of the Council's achievements during the last eight years.
- Preparing a report on the departments' stalled projects, identifying their causes and the mechanisms to avoid them.
- Preparing monthly reports on departments' achievements.
- Following-up and analyzing departments' programs and activities.
- Raising administrative awareness for the staff at the Council's General Secretariat.
- Monitoring departments' objectives for the year 2010, and determining their achievements.
- Developing the technical capacity at the Council.
- Implementing the (Help Desk System) integrated technical support program.
- Starting the implementation of the Council's electronic portal which serves all members of the Council of Saudi Chambers.
- Creating a database for contracts and government tenders.
- Activating the program linking the branches of the coding centers in the eastern region - the western region with the main center in Riyadh.
- Connecting all members of the Saudi Coding Center in Global Electronic Party Information Register (GEPIR) system.
- Developing the GS1 numbering management system to manage customer information at the Saudi Coding Center.
- Creating an electronic system for trade exchange of and investment between the Kingdom and countries around the world.
- Studying some texts in the regulations for training the Council's staff.
- Studying the amendment of some provisions in the national committees' regulations.
- Developing the Council's library.