- Encouraging chambers and business facilities to create jobs and training opportunities.
- Activating the "Leadership" program to support owners of small businesses.
- Supporting the products of productive families.
- Activation of the female employment project "Wadhefha" which aims to build an integrated program to encourage businesses to establish female departments or expand the existing ones for to employ Saudi women.
- Filing a proposal to feminize some jobs at the Ministry of Labor.
- Organizing a summer training program for students in public education to introduce them to the work environment.
- Starting a program for "Legal Education of the Saudi Labor system".
- Working on activating the work from home program.
- Contributing to the organization of women's economic activity in beauty centers in the Kingdom.
- Supervising the study of a project to identify opportunities for developing the Ministry of Labor in cooperation with Price & Waterhouse Company.
- Preparing a manual on "How to get a job in the private sector".
- Signing a set of MOU's with authorities concerned with training and employment.
- Participating in work teams emanating from the strategy of employing Saudis.
- Participating in the Career Day at Prince Sultan University.